FurryBoots*PinkFur

Since I was very little, we used to go with my parents in England for vacation very often, as my cousin was studying there. At around 2003 I got these furry boots. They were so in fashion back then and very warm for Englands temperature as well. A couple of years ago I was ready to throw them away, as I wasn't wearing them anymore, but luckily I didn't. Now they're back in fashion and I feel so happy to have them. That's what happened with this pink faux fur. My grandparents bought it some years ago as a Christmas present and as I wasn't wearing it I wanted to give it away. As you can see I didn't!




(zara long shirt, topshop leggings, extreme pink faux fur, fringy bag from a random shop in Athens, furry boots from London, vintage jewelry)

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment, they did!

Real Time Web Analytics