summer lovin had me a blast

I finally bought the sunnies I've been craving for quite a long time now! Do you remember me telling you about how I wanted to buy a pair of mirrored sunglasses and especially these from the "theory" fashion show? Well I didn't get exactly those but these Marc Jacobs ones. I saw and ordered them from a local optical store a long time ago, so as my order arrived, I decided to get them! What do you think?
(SurfAddictFashionista denim vest and swimwear top, zara leather shorts, ironfist belt, doc martens boots, marc jacobs sunglasses)

9 comments:

  1. love your style!!

    visit this if you like.. http://dtsilo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your glasses are amazing! I like the whole outfit, especially the vest :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. entiposiaki!!!iperoxa ta gialia...:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. those sunglasses are wild, but I LOVE your vest! So awesome with the pink and the hole in the back!

    cheers,
    --Megan//The Martian Tide

    ReplyDelete
  5. really love the peace sign on the back, really a funky late 60s mid 80s mixture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ~cool sunnies!
    ~http://ribbonns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your funky sunnies and they look great on you!
    Nice blog sweetie, following.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

feel free to comment, they did!

Real Time Web Analytics