inside BALMAIN

Goodmorning guys! Yesterday was one of the most beautiful days of my life as one of my dreams came true. Last time I told you I was coming to Paris for the fashion week with my friend Zina from the fashionvibe blog. She had some invitations for the fashion shows so we managed to watch the BALMAIN show :D That was the highlight of the season. After balmain I'm actually not intrested in any other shows (no, I'm just kidding). But he is actually my all-time-favorite-designer so that was unbelievably amazing. The collection was rockish and glamourous as always, very "Balmain". So what do you think?




 (Photos by me)

5 comments:

  1. UNBELIEVABLE. GIATI DEN ME PIRES MAZI SOU? PETHAINO..MA POS KATAFERE K PIRE PROSKLISEIS GIA BALMAIN? TOUS EIDES OLOUS APO KOTNA AAAAAA K OI PHOTOS SOU EINAI PARA POLY KALES. BRAVO KORITSARAAA (ta kefalaia ine apo to sok)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your pant look amazing ....
    so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg you are so lucky!!! The show was awsome and you had the chance to be there damn I am so jealous!!! Great outfit so REA :) keep up the good work! P.s Is abbey lee as stunning from close? Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!So lucky & so jealous!

    <3 from San Francisco

    Petite Avenue

    ReplyDelete
  5. You pretty little girl :) You look awesome ! I am in love with your skirt! Pls contact me when you get back and tell me all the details!

    xxx,
    Emi
    http://hugmetilludrugme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

feel free to comment, they did!

Real Time Web Analytics