mix n' match


This is one of those outfits I wish I had already hangin in my closet waiting for me to wear it. Except from the jewelry and tee that are easy to find similar, the shorts and bag are something special. Especially this bag, though I'll never be able to lay hands on. The shoes are also pretty common, but their color makes them unique, made me fall in love with them the minute I saw them on the sarenza site. Have you checked it out yet? They've got some really good sales.


Follow Surf Addict Fashionista

295830_728x90

4 comments:

  1. I could definitely see you wearing this, although I'm quite surpised you like this type of more preppy shoe, but as you say, the color does a lot.
    What an amazing bag !

    www.tripsandtreasures.net
    fashion & lifestyle in Belgium

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! rock chic ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! Really really want a pair of sequin shorts!!!!

    Jess xx

    http://showponyblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sunnies



    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

feel free to comment, they did!

Real Time Web Analytics