wide leg trousers

(topshop fedora hat | 291venice tank top | zara wide leg trousers | h&m necklace | friendship bracelets handmade and asos | zara sunnies | marc jacobs bag)

Here I am in England, sitting in my cousins house, waiting to go shopping. I left the extremely warm and overheated Athens to come to rainy and chilly London. What was the point? To surprise my beautiful birthday girl, Marisse and of course my baby girl, Zenia, who doesn't understand much of a surprise though.
This outfit is from three days ago back in Athens, when the temperature was more than 40° and you couldn't live without aircondition. From now on my outfits are gonna be with jackets and coats, cause the temperature right now is 13°, cool huh?


Follow Surf Addict Fashionista

295830_728x90

7 comments:

  1. wonderful!
    giveaway-beach bag look at our blog!

    B&M

    ReplyDelete
  2. These kind of pants are so popular at the moment, but they really suit you

    love the hat


    www.tripsandtreasures.net
    new outfit post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look!
    13 degrees-what the duck- wanna be there as well!
    have fun! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love these pants! They look so amazing on you! Great styling!

    Many many kisses Rea
    Out Of The Box

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE those trousers!
    Brooke @ what2wear

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shit this is cool! I really need some pants like that (with print!)

    http://thelovelorn.net

    ReplyDelete

feel free to comment, they did!

Real Time Web Analytics