blame it on the jacket







I know I was supposed to show you many pictures from yesterdays Maison Martin Margiela for h&m press event, but I just couldn't take any. There was live music by a famous Greek singer and champagne was served. The event was beautiful but as soon as the doors opened some maniac people rushed into the clothes, jumping around and pushing whoever stepped into their way like there is no tomorrow. My friend Elena from blue velvet warned me about it, but I wasn't very sure until I saw it happening. At least I got the chance to purchase my favourite item from the collection and just got out of the store.

MMM for h&m leather jacket | zara tee | vintage necklace | levis shorts | vintage belt | topshop boots | rayban sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment, they did!

Real Time Web Analytics