blogger to watch- Cinja

pictures via Cinja's blog
I'm really sorry for the absence the past couple of days -I've been super busy- but I'll make it up to you with a great post! I think we all enjoy discovering new blogs and get inspired, right? Well this time, let me introduce you to Cinja, a 21 years old business student from Hamburg, Germany. I just discovered her blog about a week ago and it influenced me instantly. Her great fashion sense and her very up-to-date wardrobe, which includes key pieces from the latest trends, makes her super stylish, even in the cold Germany. It's very difficult for me to be stylish when I'm cold -unless my outfit includes fur coats- and by checking out Cinja's blog, it helped me get inspired for the heavy winter that is coming. 
Great work Cinja! 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment, they did!

Real Time Web Analytics