sailor girl




isabel marant lamy jacket | nautica sweater (similar here and here) | topshop jeans (similar here) | alexander mcqueen studded pumps | paul smith sunglasses (similar here and here)

A casual outfit for a stroll around the town for some shopping and lunch with family. Dressed up as a sailor girl wearing the gorgeous isabel marant sailors jacket, paired with my grandpas nautica sweater, a simple pair of jeans and my latest addiction, these mcqueen beauties. Mirrored sunglasses were required for a touch of glam onto my outfit. I'm very sorry for the bad hair day, I wasn't very satisfied with my hair change resulting a visit to the hair salon a couple of hours later. I think they're better now!
Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment, they did!

Real Time Web Analytics