mens oversized coat





grandpas vintage coat (similar here and here) | chaser slayer tank top (similar here) | zara skirt | topshop boots | paul smith sunglasses | iphone case from iconemesis

On my trip to London the past july, i found a beautiful oversized khaki coat at topshop, but unfortunately i didn't buy it due to my stupidness and because i wasn't feeling cold enough to think about coats. Long story short, when i showed the picture of the sold out coat at my grandma she gave me this coat from when my grandpa was young. I know it's a bit too oversized, but i'll have it fixed as soos as possible. Paired it with the zara jacquard skirt and the slayer tank top i bought from nastygal during summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment, they did!

Real Time Web Analytics