the leather suit



angelos frentzos leather cape (similar here) | zara top | angelos frentzos leather skirt with zips (similar here) | topshop sneakers | asos ring | unknown bracelet

If you follow my blog some time now, you would know that I was working for Angelos Frentzos last year. He is one of the best people you could ever meet and he was also very kind to gift me this gorgeous and unique leather suit he designed some season ago. I have to admit that I've wore it only a couple of times and unfortunately I haven't posted any outfits of it yet, but it's definitely one of my favourites this season, especialy the cape. Doesn't it look a lot like the maxi capes from saint laurent? I mean how ahead of the times is he?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment, they did!

Real Time Web Analytics