metallic shorts

Good morning loves! The day before yesterday two classmates of mine from uni, had their fashion show in AXDW (Athens exclusive designers week) in the center. They created a fashion line, called "Street GeAr" and it was their first show ever, so I had to go and support them. My friend Vaida, who is also a designer and owner of the "V society"clothing line, accompanied me and these are our outfits of the day. I chose to wear something chic and casual as well because it was quite early, and Athens is not Paris. I bought these shorts a couple of weeks ago, but didn't have the the chance to wear them, I think this was the perfect occasion. I was amazed by Vaida's outfit and her skirt, which is her design. I'm definitely gonna purchase one very soon. Enjoy your day!


(zara silk shirt | topshop metallic shorts | rayban sunnies | aldo shoes | vintage bag | topshop ring & necklace)


  Follow Surf Addict Fashionista

295830_728x90

11 comments:

  1. poooso wraio outfit!!
    to latreuw auto to shorts!!
    polu omorfh kopela mou..


    http://stylefax.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shorts are amazing! Love their pink gold color! Great look! You look gorgeous!

    Big Kiss
    Out Of The Box

    ReplyDelete
  3. to sorts einai fantastiko!!poly wraio look!kai oi photos tis collection poly omorfes!!
    xxx
    Dena

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look absolutely stunning dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. God those shorts are amazing. I love your style!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shorts nad that ring are rad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't decide do I love your shorts or ring more!

    ReplyDelete

feel free to comment, they did!

Real Time Web Analytics