paris day 6

Last day in Paris and chanel was my last show. Woke up early in the morning and with no breakfast at all, I stepped out of the door to be on time. It was actually snowing at times, between rain. Thank God I had bought this fur coat the day before from that vintage store. Anyway, after chanel I went home to pack my suitcase, had lunch with my uncles and took off for the airport. I had a lovely flight, took a quick nap the minute I got in the plane, until the movie started. The new "Jak and Jill" movie was on and even if it was the second time I watched it, I laughed so hard. During that, I had a lovely dinner and time went by so fast.



(vintage fur coat and bag | topshop blazer and jewelry | angelos frentzos leather shorts | 291 venice tee | aldo shoes | chanel sunnies)

photos by: Jack


  Follow Surf Addict Fashionista


295830_728x90

17 comments:

  1. I love the outfit!!!
    Killer shorts and fur!!!



    http://clothes-and-fairytales.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sense of style! Love your outfit!!

    juliete-has-a-gun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm a surf addict too :)
    great outfit btw!


    www.lafliedelamode.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. T-E-L-E-I-O to shorts! bravo stn mr aggelo!

    xx
    eleni

    ReplyDelete
  5. rea, you look like a million dollar worth groupie! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just checking all of your paris outfits and thinking how I can't decide which one I like the most... your style is pure perfection and inspiration every time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning fur.
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome outfit, I love your blog! I'm a new follower; Hope you stop by my blog:)
    http://abitofsass.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely shorts! those boots are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun show! The weather only made it more epic! Pics turned out well and thank you so much for the mention!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey lady, thanks for dropping by the blog and leaving a comment!

    Amazing opportunity to see chanel- so jealous! :) You look appropriately fabulous- love the fur with the leather shorts.

    Keep in touch!

    -Ashley
    http://lerougestylo.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! I just discovered your blog and I'm absolutely in love with your style, it's really different from what I'm used to see on other blogs. I'm in love with all your fur coats and the way you mix them with casual clothes! You've just become my new style referent!

    Sylvia
    www.daretodiy.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. And what a day!!!!! My girl was fantastic:-)
    killer shorts.
    xo
    Ev

    ReplyDelete

feel free to comment, they did!

Real Time Web Analytics