paris day 1

Bonjour everyone! As you can imagine from the title, I am in Paris for the fashion week. I arrived the day before yesterday and I have so much fun since then. i met a friend of mine from Greece, Dora, who also came with me to the shows yesterday. Another friend of mine, Ewelina, was there and we went to the Manish Arora show together. I must tell you, I loved the show. The colors, the skirts, the sequined fabrics and of course the concept of people drawing graffiti were absolutely fantastic and made a beautiful contrast with the scenery of the show. Today is a brand new day and I'm ready to hit the road again. Next stop Dior and Isabel Marant of course! Au revoir!
an amazing vintage shop Dora's sister discovered in Paris
(topshop sweater and bag, fur from a local store, zara jeans, isabel marant sneakers)


(zara coat, silk shirt and jeans, isabel marant zebra pumps, versace for h&m belt, vintage bag, chanel sunnies, h&m necklace, topshop rings)


  Follow Surf Addict Fashionista

295830_728x90

7 comments:

  1. Poly omorfes fwtografies!kai to show me ta graffiti fovero!xxx
    Style LimeLight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poli omorfo oufit!Kompsotato! To fashion show poli diaforetiko! Idiaitero 8a elega!

    Fashionable.gr
    Lot's of love!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. your look just compliments the landscape of paris so much ahha xD x xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so chic, very parisian!

    ReplyDelete

feel free to comment, they did!

Real Time Web Analytics