last week


Happy Easter guys!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend along with your loved ones, I know I did! For some of you Easter weekend was probably last weekend, but for us, Orthodox, it was this one. I had an amazing time with friends and family as always, eating loads of food and playing cards all day.
Back to my outfit now. I am wearing one of my favourite 291venice tee paired with these element jeans, that fits perfectly my body. My new vest from zara and the accessories came to complete the outfit.
I also got a suprise for you on the next post!
Stay tuned ;-)

(zara vest | t-shirt thnx to 291venice | jeans thnx to element greece | topshop shoes | zara sunnies | topshop bag)


Follow Surf Addict Fashionista

295830_728x90

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I follow you!

    http://modaporter-styleineconomy.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit! Your waistcoat, your top and your shoes are all so amazing! xxx

    eloisedephotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you look great! Really!
    tina
    http://wherecanifindthe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. simple but very chic! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous wedges and waistcoat!
    Generally love your blog and that's why i am a new follower of you.


    www.thefashionistaswardrobe.blogspot.com
    Would be very glad to join my site x

    ReplyDelete

feel free to comment, they did!

Real Time Web Analytics