mother nature

(tee thnx to element greece | chaloc maxi skirt | converse white leather all stars | YSL ring | h&m bracelet & rings)

The weather keeps driving us crazy over here. One day is hot, the next one is cold or windy, there's always something wrong. We stared thinking that summer has finally arrived and of course mother nature proved us wrong for one more time. You cannot imagine how the weather was like on that day. Here I'm wearing an element tee again, with my grandmas old skirt that I "nicely" stole from her closet, my bandanna which I bought from a snow store on the top of the mountain in Hintertux 2-3 years ago, the most comfortable shoes ever and my white leather jacket that my grandparents brought me from Constantinoupolis (Istanbul) when I was about 14, cool huh? By the way it totally saved my life the past few days, as I don't have many jackets in light colors for spring.


Follow Surf Addict Fashionista

295830_728x90

8 comments:

  1. great style doll. you literally rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rea you have a unique style! Really like it.
    tina
    http://wherecanifindthe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ξανά υπέροχη! Όπως πάντα αλλωστε!

    Fashionable.gr
    Lot's of love!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful place this is! you look so stylish as always! xoxo M

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this look. Your hair looks amazing too.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. perfect outfit!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. So festival, love it, especially the t shirt, reminds me of california!

    ReplyDelete

feel free to comment, they did!

Real Time Web Analytics