sweet love of mine

(superdry check shirt | guns n roses t-shirt | topshop khaki leather pants | office boots | rayban sunnies | maelstromstudiolab snake bite ring | vintage rings)

As you can recall, guns n roses is my all time favourite band and so is this t-shirt. I know I have been wearing it a lot lately, but I'm obsessed, mainly because of it's fitting. I also unearthed this pair of faux leather pants from the back of my closet. I think I haven't wore them for at least a year. Anyway, it's Holy Saturday (or Black Saturday) tonight and we're all going to the church. 
Well,  Happy Easter everyone!
xx


  Follow Surf Addict Fashionista

295830_728x90

8 comments:

  1. omg!! i want your hair!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. most fashionable rock rebel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great style dear!I like your blog...Would you like to follow each other?
    COME AND WIN ONE OF THESE LOTUS MENDES RINGS
    xoxo
    Faby

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool outfit. i love the snake ring.

    love Mira

    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just adore this xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Want that tee!! and that ring. (-:

    ReplyDelete

feel free to comment, they did!

Real Time Web Analytics