militaire






 greek army jacket | zara t-shirt | vintage leather pants | joe's wooden platforms 
vintage necklace | versace for h&m belt | house of harlow sunglassesmarc ecko watch | topshop bracelets | love skull bracelet | selfmade bag

I never had the chance to show you my outfit from my second day in Paris, so here it is now. I borrowed this original Greek army jacket from a friend, whose duty to the country is over and I am seriously thinking of buying it as well, as he is never going back to the army again. The miltaire trend has always been one of my favourites. I remember back in school it used to be one of the hottest trends and I had an obsession, even bigger than now. Then some years ago, Balmain brought it back in the spotlight and I embraced it to the fullest. The newest version is even better and I am so enjoying it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment, they did!

Real Time Web Analytics