paris day 5














(vintage hat | house of harlow sunglasses | topshop blazer | zara shirt | one teaspoon shorts | topshop necklace | vintage boots)

I know I am unacceptable, especially because I have already took these pictures days ago. The thing is that I am about to change my blogger platform and I am working on it a lot the past week. By the way, does any of you know a good platform?
Back to the topic, my 5th day in Paris was very hectic. I tried to wake up early to go to Kenzo, but I thought I should skip it cause I had a meeting with the girls from the stolen brand half an hour later. Had lunch with family and then had to run to the Ground Zero show. Unfortunately I had left my camera home, so I have no pictures to show you. Off to meet my girls from Stolen outside Maison Rabih Kayrouz and along with three other bloggers, Sietske from connectedtofashion, Joy from justlikesushi and Kimberley from alwaysdifferent we had a photoshoot for the signature backless brand, which was founded in 2007 by Elyn Wong. Here you can have a sneak peek from the photoshoot as well as behind the scenes pictures. Last stop the Hexa by Kuho fashion show with the most beautiful invitation. The runway was situated within a library, which had as a result the beautiful stractured pieces, yet minimal, to make a contrast with the noisy backround. Apologies for the bad quality pictures, blame it on the bad lighting.

(photos via @leve_leve instagram and Gabi Opas)

follow me on instagram @surfaddictfashionista
BLOGLOVIN | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST | TUMBLR | LOOKBOOK | INSTAGRAM 

Follow Surf Addict Fashionista

295830_728x90

2 comments:

  1. You are soo lucky!!:) i like all photos but more the third is so cool!
    http://elenfashionperfume.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nomizw to agaphmeno mou ap oles tis meres!! :)


    http://stylefax.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

feel free to comment, they did!

Real Time Web Analytics