paris day 3















(isabel marant lamy jacket | topshop striped shirt | zara necklace | vintage levis shorts | unknown shoes | vintage rings | paul smith sunglasses | vintage bag)

My 3rd day in Paris was amazing. It begun by shooting street style pictures, full of pretty faces and colors, outside isabel marant. Met my friends outside Martin Margiela and attended the AF Vandevorst show at Hôtel France-Amériques. It was a beautiful show and the stunning pieces came to cover some technical problems. A am a huge fan of the colorful garments that were a few more than the ones in the pictures! It was my first chance to wear my favourite isabel marant lamy jacket and decided to match it with the striped topshop maternity shirt, a zara necklace that stands out, a pair of plain vintage levis shorts that I had just bought and of course my paul smith mirrored sunnies!

follow me on instagram @surfaddictfashionista
BLOGLOVIN | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST | TUMBLR | LOOKBOOK | INSTAGRAM 

Follow Surf Addict Fashionista

295830_728x90

3 comments:

feel free to comment, they did!

Real Time Web Analytics