paris day 4










(vintage jacket | zara sweater | zara skirt | unif studded loafers here and here | marc jacobs bag | house of harlow sunnies | marc eco watch | topshop bracelets | asos ring | nastygal necklace )

One of the most quite days during Paris fashion week. Went outside Victor&Rolf, at the Tuilleries, to shoot some streetstyle and then went for some shopping at my favorite strores in case I spot another vintage treasure. Later that evening, I met my very good friend Cara, at Madeleine, had a coffee together and went back home.

follow me on instagram @surfaddictfashionista
BLOGLOVIN | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST | TUMBLR | LOOKBOOK | INSTAGRAM 

Follow Surf Addict Fashionista

295830_728x90

6 comments:

  1. Damn!! Those house of harlow sunnies are so fabulous! I am loving this style and look on you Rea, very very Parisian Chic!! It's true that whenever someone goes to Paris, they will unconsciously be more chic, it's the Paris magic no? oui? lol Ok, I've just posted up a new outfit post of me wearing a rather provoking organza biker, tell what you think ;)

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2012/10/geek-chiq.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. great street style shots and you look stylish as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy smokes! you stepped up your game to ultra parisien chic! v. nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please let me know if you're looking for a article writer for your weblog. You have some really good articles and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really like to write some content for your
    blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please send me an email if
    interested. Regards!
    Review my web page - INVICTA BLACK FRIDAY

    ReplyDelete
  5. A suoer stylish girl in Paris! I don't think that I have to say much about this look as it speaks for itself! I will only say that your hair look amazing like this too! Congrats sweetie!

    Many kisses
    Out Of The Box

    ReplyDelete

feel free to comment, they did!

Real Time Web Analytics