paris day 6


















(paul smith sunglasses | vintage blazer | topshop necklace | 291venice top | vintage leather pants | steve madden wedges | ysl ring | selfmade bag)

A wonderful sunny day in Paris began with an absolutely fantastic show. I had the honor to be invited to  theValentin Yudashkin show, which was one of the best ones this year I would say. I actually don't know where to start. From the beautiful, stylish, yet imposing models that make you stare at them, from the calm, but happy music with the special vibe of "Lovefool" on the background or the chic, feminine and glamourous garments?! I was literally stoked by this collection. Right after the show, I went to shoot some street style outside chloe, where I met my girl Kimberley, as well as Sabrina and Anna, along with whom we tried to visit Chloe's and Alaia's outlet stores the same evening with no luck. My lovely day ended up with some shopping across Rue de Rivoli, dinner at home and the famous "this is NY party" at Regine's.

follow me on instagram @surfaddictfashionista
BLOGLOVIN | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST | TUMBLR | LOOKBOOK | INSTAGRAM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment, they did!

Real Time Web Analytics