paris day 8










Goodmorning from sunny Athens, angels. My last day in Paris, for this season, started with a fabulous show. Allude is showing for the second time in Paris, after the fulminant debut in March and it looks like its going to stay. Andrea Karg, the designer wanted to approach this season freely and with no restrictions and in order to achieve that, he used the color blue. Blue does not only represent water, but also the universe with it's unlimited space. These and much more in a beautiful collection by Allude. Next in line was miu miu, where I went to just shoot street style of course and the masha ma show. Unfortunately all the pictures were kind of shaky, so I chose to show you only my favourite. Did you notice the pants, what do you think? It's a new in from Paris, yey! They were a bit short, but I fixed them as soon as I got back. I got so many new outfits to show you, can't wait! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment, they did!

Real Time Web Analytics